Selected out of 12,00+ agents as a 5 Star Professional, Chris consistently ranks in the top 3% of Charlotte agents.
Coming from a family of top producing Realtors, Chris was taught that honesty, hard work, and stellar customer service are the most important aspects of the business, and he always puts that philosophy into practice. With the buying and selling of one’s home ranking among life’s most important decisions, Chris makes it a point to ensure his clients recognize the value of a home as an investment and goes above and beyond to obtain the optimum price for their properties.
Chris is able to pair his broad knowledge of real estate with an extensive network of those who bump shoulders in the high-end luxury market. Chris’s smart approach to closing deals, coupled with his widespread marketing and sales process, have enabled him to break neighborhood record high sales price and sales price per foot numerous times throughout his career, and has kept him the #1 selling agent in Providence Downs and Providence Downs South with an impressive and unmatched 90+ sales.
Chris has represented more than 12 of Charlotte and Union County’s top builders. As a general contractor, Chris is able to highlight important high-end finishes and details that most people wouldn’t notice when trying to sell homes. He is able to assist home buyers in desired modifications and avoiding possible problems that only a contractor may detect.
Today, Chris resides in Weddington and is happily married to his wife, Effie, and together they have two daughters, Kristina and Anna.
Awards & Achievements
- Certified Residential Specialist | The highest designation among sales agents that meet specific education and professional standards | Only 3% of all REALTORS
- Voted 5-Star Professional | Top 3% out of 12,000+ Charlotte agents
- Hall of Fame Club | RE/MAX
- Platinum Club | RE/MAX | 2009-present
- #1 sales agent in Providence Downs & Providence Downs South with an untouchable 98+ sales
- NC & SC General Contractor
- #1 agent out of 600+ agents with $33M in volume | Allen Tate | 2007
- Top Listing/Sales Agent | Caldwell Banker | 1992-1996
- Top Listing/Sales Agent | Prudential | 1989-1992